Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sd card +wifi = pic to ur puter.







*The memory card does the work for you*The Eye-Fi card is the 1st wireless memory card. It looks, stores media, and fits into cameras just like a regular SDHC card. On top of that, the Eye-Fi card has built-in Wi-Fi that effortlessly transfers photos and videos to your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer.
uses your home Wi-Fi network





Upon setup, specify which networks the Eye-Fi card uses to transfer your media. Add up to 32 networks for your card to use. The next time your camera is on within range of a specified network, your photos and videos will fly to your computer and to your favorite sharing site.




Instant uploads anywhere
If you are away from home, you can simply set up Direct Mode. Whether you are at the beach, on top of Yosemite, or visiting the Golden Gate Bridge, your Eye-Fi card can directly transfer photos and videos from your camera to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
I interested in this cause I never get around to uploading the pictures. So no more taking the card out to put it in up computer. I not seen any review on it yet. But i thought this was a cool find.


Photobucket




2 comments:

  1. Wow..I have not heard of this...thanks for sharing. I must check it out! I am just out bloghopping....I enjoyed my visit here. hoping you can stop over and say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Thanks for sharing this new thing. I will get this soon.
    UK Euro AV

    ReplyDelete